Print & Photocopy
Printing from Library computer workstations is to a central networked printer located on the 1st floor of the library (2nd floor of University Commons). Inquire at the Reference Desk for assistance. Requests for special papers cannot be honored. The payment kiosk accepts cash ONLY. Funds may be added to your account using a credit card. Charges for printing from computer workstations are:
- 5¢ (five cents) per page
- Color printouts 25¢ (twenty-five cents) per page
A photocopy machines is available as self-service on the first floor of the Library in University Commons. BW- .05 cents Color-.10 cents . Scanning to a USB is available on the photocopy machine for free.
Adding Funds to Your Print Account
YOU MUST HAVE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN PRINT. ALL PATRONS MAY USE EITHER THE ADD VALUE STATION OR UHVCONNECT TO ADD FUNDS.
THE LIBRARY DOES NOT TAKE CASH FOR PRINT JOBS OR ISSUE REFUNDS
You may add funds to your account in two ways:
Add Value Station
- Scan your library card at the Add Value Station. If you are a new user, it will ask you if you want to create an account. Accept and move forward
- THERE IS NO CHANGE from the Add Value station. Add the amount you want credited to your account
- AVS will acknowledge the funds and you may proceed to printing
- Logon to UHV Connect
- Choose how much paper you would like to add to your account
- Enter barcode in box below then click ADD ITEM to add more paper to your account.
- Print receipt and take to a Lab Assistant OR the Library
- The Librarian or Circ Supervisor will add the amount to your account using the Cashier's module.