Computers and Wireless Network
Computers at the UHV Library are provided for academic use and research.
Area residents are allotted one 3 hour sessions on library public computers with no extension.
- Enrolled students, faculty, and staff have first priority for use.
- A valid UHV Library card is required for computer use.
- Games and “adult entertainment” are not permitted.
- Only library-provided software may be used on the computers.
- Download and installation of other programs is not permitted.
- Copyright laws must be observed.
- The UHV Library is not responsible for damage done to users´ flash drives or data resulting from any malfunction of library hardware or software.
- Time limits are enforced to assure the best possible sharing of our systems and to provide priority use for our students.
Misuse of computers or other equipment, as well as disregard of any of the above may result in loss of privileges.
Wireless Internet Access is available on all floors of University Commons.