Searching for Items at the UHV Library
The UHV Library has resources on finding and writing grants. You can find them by searching in our Catalog. You can get to our Catalog by going to our main library homepage and clicking on the Catalog icon.
Once you click on Catalog, you can try the following search terms to find grant material:
- grant writing
- grant funding
- grant proposals
- fund raising
- research grants
- Grants & Funding - NIH Central Resource for Grants and Funding InformationResources provided from the National Institutes of Health including workshops, online FAQs, forma, and more.
- Institute of Education SciencesOnline resources, webinars, and funding proposal examples available to be used as reference.
- American Psychology Association Grant Writing ResourcesResources from APA's Law Society division on writing and finding grants within the social sciences.
- Tips for a Successful Grant Application - U.S. Environmental Protection AgencyTips and resources for writing a grant application including notes on the expectation of content and comprehension of application requirements.
Books at the UHV Library
- The Complete Book of Grant Writing byISBN: 9781402267291Publication Date: 2012-07-01The Complete Book of Grant Writing is a must-have reference if you're seeking funding through grants-government grants, foundation grants, specialty grants, taking a grant writing class or course, and more. Packed with 20 samples including grant proposals, letters of inquiry, support letters, concept papers, and more!
- Grant Writing Revealed byCall Number: HG177.5.U6H49 2012ISBN: 9781477613108Publication Date: 2012-07-28This book contains the wisdom of 25 top grant writers who collectively raised $1.7 billion dollars during their careers, with over 400 years of combined writing experience on more than 24,000 grant proposals. In interviews with the author, they generously shared what they do, what they don't do, and how they operate to consistently win. The author identifies 24 key elements that the experts use for successful grant development for non-profits.
- Grant Writing for Dummies® byISBN: 9781118834664Publication Date: 2014-03-31
- Developing a Winning Grant ProposalCall Number: HG177.O75 2013ISBN: 9780415535359Publication Date: 2013In a world of tightening budgets and increased competition for grant money, Developing a Winning Grant Proposal provides the guidelines, strategies, plans, and techniques to craft a fundable grant proposal.
- The Foundation Center's Guide to Proposal Writing byCall Number: Ref. HG177.5.U6G44 2012ISBN: 9781595424044Publication Date: 2012-06-01