Canon EOS Rebel
The library has 1 Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera available for checkout
- 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with is 100–6400 (H: 12800)
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology
- 9-Point AF system and AI Servo AF
- Optical Viewfinder with approx 95% viewing coverage
- Use the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software (Mac and Windows) to turn your compatible Canon camera into a high-quality webcam
Nikon Digital Camera
The library has 1 Nikon D3300 DSLR camera available for checkout
- 24.2 MP CMOS DX-format sensor
- 5 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1 AF points with 3D tracking
- ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600)
- 1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-4/H.264/MOV)
- 3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots
- Easy panorama mode and beginner-friendly Guide mode
Sony Action Cam
The Library has 1 Sony Action Cam HDRAS100v/W available for check out.
Eligibility: VC/UHV students, staff, and faculty
Loan period: 7 days
- 920 x 1080 resolution
- 120/240p, 6.5 x 3 x 4.75 dimensions
- 1x optical zoom
Accessories: Mount Set.
Shoulder and head mount kits are available for CKO.
The library has 2 tripods, one for library use only and one for 7 day loan.
- Cambridge In ColourFree tutorials. Learn how to take and edit digital photographs using visual tutorials that emphasize concept over procedure, independent of specific digital camera or lens
Read & Learn
- Understanding Photography byCall Number: EbookISBN: 9781593278946Publication Date: 2018-12-11Understanding Photography will teach you the core concepts that underlie the magic of digital photography with highly visual, clear, and comprehensive explanations. Topics covered include the fundamentals of exposure, how lens choice affects creative control, digital image characteristics, and how to make the most of natural light. If you yearn to understand the digital photography hobby at a deeper level, or you simply want to take better photos, Understanding Photography is a must-have resource.