- Fuente Académica Premier This link opens in a new windowProviding expansive coverage of major subject areas. Fuente Académica Premier provides researchers with a collection of scholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain, designed to make academic research readily available. EBSCO
- Memrise This link opens in a new windowFree robust web destination for learning languages. Courses in more than 200 languages. Requires registration to set up account to track courses and progress. Memrise
- Referencia Latina This link opens in a new windowSpanish-language resource offering 49,000 encyclopedia entries, 50,000 images, 2,500 health reports, a Spanish-English dictionary and the full text of over 100 hundred reference books and dozens of general interest magazines in a broad array of subject areas. Its intuitive, theme-based Spanish-language interface is designed to make content readily accessible to Spanish speakers with limited online research experience. Daily updates ensure availability of the most current articles from a dozen prominent newspapers from 10 Latin American countries. EBSCO
- Salud en Español This link opens in a new windowProvides topic specific reports covering all aspects of health and wellness overviews on diseases, conditions, procedures and various treatments. Salud en Español is the one stop resource for evidence-based reports and fact sheets that are all in the Spanish Language. EBSCO
- MedicLatina This link opens in a new windowSpanish language database containing the complete table of contents and PDF full text for nearly 100 peer-reviewed medical journals published in native Spanish. EBSCO
Spanish Language Books
- Ebook Central This link opens in a new windowContains over 68,000 Spanish language ebooks.
Print literature in Spanish may be found by browsing the PQ6000-PQ8560 section in the library OR by doing a search for your topic in the Library Catalog and limiting your results by language.
- The Pocket Oxford Spanish DictionaryEssential vocabulary, clear translations, and usage and grammar help in this English-Spanish dictionary.
- The Oxford Business Spanish DictionaryThis reference resource contains 50,000 words and phrases as well as 80,000 translations of core business vocabulary including accountancy, banking, economics, human resource management, law, sales and marketing, the stock market, management, taxation, insurance, and information technology.