- APA PsycARTICLES This link opens in a new windowContains more than 25,000 searchable full text articles from 49 journals published by the American Psychological Association and allied organizations. Coverage spans from 1988 to the present. EBSCO
- APA PsycINFO This link opens in a new windowProvides access to international literature in psychology, the behavioral sciences, and related disciplines from professional journals, book chapters, books, reports, and dissertations. Most citations include abstracts.Also included are millions of cited references in journal articles, books, and chapters. EBSCO
- ScienceDirect This link opens in a new windowSearchable, browsable database of journals published by Elsevier Publishers. Subscription includes full-text access to about 1,200 journals in the health and life sciences, and the social sciences - including business, managements, economics, accounting, finance, and psychology. Abstracts, tables of contents and some complimentary full-text may be available in other subject areas. Elsevier
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection This link opens in a new windowComprehensive database with 470 full text titles covering topics such as emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational and experimental methods. EBSCO
- Medline Complete This link opens in a new windowProvides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE allows users to search abstracts from over 4,000 current biomedical journals. MEDLINE Complete provides full text coverage for over 2,500 journals with more than 1,400 not found in other EBSCO full text databases. EBSCO
- CINAHL Complete This link opens in a new windowComprehensive source for nursing and allied health journals. Provides full text for more than 1,300 journals. Coverage dates back to 1937. Includes searchable Cited References, Evidence-based Care Sheets, Continuing Education Modules Modules, and full text Research Instrument Records. EBSCO
- ERIC This link opens in a new windowIndex of journal literature in education, as well as education-related material such as books, conference papers, technical reports, policy papers, curriculum materials, and theses. Links to available full-text. EBSCO
InterLibrary Loan Service
If we don't have it, don't worry! Our InterLibrary Loan Service can help.
We can borrow books and journal articles from another library.