Printing & Photocopying Rates
UHV offers all currently enrolled students an allotment of $15 per semester for printing. This does not roll over. Funds added by student do.
- Black/white, one side: .03
- Black/white, two sided: .05
- Color, one side: .10
- Color, two sided: .15
All Other User Pricing
- Black/white, one side: .05
- Black/white, two sided: .08
- Color, one side: .15
- Color, two sided: .25
For information on printing, see UHV IT Printing
We do not give refunds for print jobs, but a job can be reprinted at no charge for up to 1 hour.
A photocopy machine is available in the library. Scanning to your USB is free; print copies are .05 cents for BW and .10 center for color per copy.
How to Print
Print with PawPass:
- Select one of the printers from the queue:
- UHV BW for black and white
- UHV Color for color
- Enter your student number in the first pop up box. The second is to name the job; you can name or leave it blank
- Go to the Omega print station and scan your Paw Pass
- Login with UHV student number and password
- You credit will appear on the screen along with your print jobs. Select what you want to print
Print with Library card:
- Follow the steps above until you get to the Omega station
- Scan in your library barcode and then log in with your UHV student number and password. This will link the library card to your student account and your credit should appear.
- This is only necessary the first time; after that you will just need to scan your card
Victoria College Students
All patrons must have a library card to print. Funds are added to their accounts using the Add Value station by scanning your library barcode. The Add Value Station does not give change and credits the exact amount you put in.
Printing for VC:
- Print from your computer and select one of the printers:
- UHV BW for black and white
- UHV Color for color prints
- Visit the Omega Release Station and scan your library barcode
- You will be asked to register your card
- Enter your library card number and password
- This is only necessary the first time
- Select your print jobs and release
You may print from your own device to a UHV printer in two ways.
- Login to https://print.uhv.edu
- UHV students login with your student account; all other patrons log in with library barcode and PIN
- Select Upload and choose what files you would like to upload for printing
- Adjust the print job using Print Options if necessary
- Release your print job at the Omega Release Station
- Email your print job to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this is your first time, you will receive a Registration email. Complete and submit.
- Once you receive confirmation, you can release your print job at an Omega Release Station
Adding funds to your Print Account
YOU MUST HAVE MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN PRINT. ALL PATRONS MAY USE EITHER THE ADD VALUE STATION OR UHVCONNECT TO ADD FUNDS.
THE LIBRARY DOES NOT TAKE CASH FOR PRINT JOBS OR ISSUE REFUNDS
You may add funds to your account in two ways:
Add Value Station
- Scan your PawPass or library card at the Add Value Station. If you are a new user, it will ask you if you want to create an account. Accept and move forward
- THERE IS NO CHANGE from the Add Value station. Add the amount you want credited to your account
- AVS will acknowledge the funds and you may proceed to printing
- Logon to UHV Connect
- Choose how much paper you would like to add to your account
- Enter STUDENT ID NUMBER in box below then click ADD ITEM to add more paper to your account.
- Print receipt and take to a Lab Assistant OR the Library
- The Librarian or Circ Supervisor will add the amount to your account using the Cashier's module.