Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM)
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders DSM-5 byCall Number: Reference DeskISBN: 9780890425541This new edition of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders, is the product of more than 10 years of effort by hundreds of international experts in all aspects of mental health. This book is an authoritative volume that defines and classifies mental disorders in order to improve diagnoses, treatment, and research.
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders byCall Number: Reference DeskISBN: 9780890420256The DSM-IV-TR® brings this essential diagnostic tool up-to-date, to promote effective diagnosis, treatment, and quality of care.
- DSM-5 Library This link opens in a new windowDatabase contains the full content of:
* DSM-5 Handbook on the Cultural Formulation Interview
* DSM-5 Handbook of Differential Diagnosis
* DSM-5-TR Clinical Cases
* Spanish Edition of the Desk Reference to the Diagnostic Criteria from the DSM-5
The library does not have access to legacy content.
- APA PsycARTICLES This link opens in a new windowContains more than 25,000 searchable full text articles from 49 journals published by the American Psychological Association and allied organizations. Coverage spans from 1988 to the present. EBSCO
- APA PsycINFO This link opens in a new windowProvides access to international literature in psychology, the behavioral sciences, and related disciplines from professional journals, book chapters, books, reports, and dissertations. Most citations include abstracts.Also included are millions of cited references in journal articles, books, and chapters. EBSCO
- ScienceDirect This link opens in a new windowSearchable, browsable database of journals published by Elsevier Publishers. Subscription includes full-text access to about 1,200 journals in the health and life sciences, and the social sciences - including business, managements, economics, accounting, finance, and psychology. Abstracts, tables of contents and some complimentary full-text may be available in other subject areas. Elsevier
- Medline Complete This link opens in a new windowProvides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE allows users to search abstracts from over 4,000 current biomedical journals. MEDLINE Complete provides full text coverage for over 2,500 journals with more than 1,400 not found in other EBSCO full text databases. EBSCO
- Academic Search CompleteProvides full text for nearly 5,318 scholarly publications covering academic areas of study including social sciences, humanities, education, biological & ecological sciences, computer sciences, engineering, language and linguistics, arts & literature, medical sciences, and ethnic studies. EBSCO
- CINAHL Complete This link opens in a new windowComprehensive source for nursing and allied health journals. Provides full text for more than 1,300 journals. Coverage dates back to 1937. Includes searchable Cited References, Evidence-based Care Sheets, Continuing Education Modules Modules, and full text Research Instrument Records. EBSCO
InterLibrary Loan Service
If we don't have it, don't worry! Our InterLibrary Loan Service can help.
We can borrow books and journal articles from another library.