VC / UHV Library logo Serving University of Houston-Victoria and Victoria College TODAY'S HOURS

Services for Distance Students

The Library offers a number of services to distance students

Distance courses at the Victoria College and the University of Houston-Victoria include a wide variety of delivery options. Some courses meet physically at a remote location. Others meet via ITV transmitted from here in Victoria or are fully online. The VC/UHV Library is committed to serving distance learners. Please use the table of contents below to jump to specific information regarding using the library from a distance. Distance doesn't have to make a difference!

Use the navigation bar on the left to browse what we offer

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a list of questions students often ask. If you need help, feel free to call at (361)-570-4166 or contact the library online.