Getting a Borrower's Card
To obtain a VC/UHV Library borrower's card:
- You must present a valid Texas driver´s license or Texas State issued ID card with a current address that falls within the Victoria College or University of Houston-Victoria service areas.
- High school students may be issued a card if they present a valid Texas driver’s license or state ID card with an address that falls within the service area or a current high school photo ID. Exceptions should be referred to the Reference Desk for evaluation or temporary privileges.
- There is a replacement fee of $3.00 for a lost borrower's card.
- We do not issue borrower's cards to children below the ninth grade.
- Apply for your borrower's card at the Library Circulation desk.