VC / UHV Library logo Serving University of Houston-Victoria and Victoria College TODAY'S HOURS

Services for Area Residents

Getting a Borrower's Card

To obtain a VC/UHV Library borrower's card:
  • You must present a valid Texas driver´s license or Texas State issued ID card with a current address that falls within the Victoria College or University of Houston-Victoria service areas.
  • High school students may be issued a card if they present a valid Texas driver’s license or state ID card with an address that falls within the service area or a current high school photo ID. Exceptions should be referred to the Reference Desk for evaluation or temporary privileges.
  • There is a replacement fee of $3.00 for a lost borrower's card.
  • We do not issue borrower's cards to children below the ninth grade.
  • Apply for your borrower's card at the Library Circulation desk.