Acceptable Use Policy
Computers at the VC/UHV Library are provided for academic use and research.
In order to provide a pleasant atmosphere for all, we ask for the following considerations:
- Speak softly
- Set cell phones to mute or vibrate. Take your phone conversation outside.
- No food. Drinks must be in closed containers.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Availability permitting, non-enrolled students and the general public may use the computers for research purposes.
- Only persons high school age or older may use the computers.
- Enrolled students, faculty, and staff have first priority for use.
- Games are not supported.
- "Adult entertainment" is not allowed.
- Only library-provided software may be used on the computers.
- Download and install of other programs is not permitted.
- Copyright laws must be observed.
- The VC/UHV Library is not responsible for damage done to users' flash drives, discs, or data resulting from any malfunction of library hardware or software.
Misuse of computers or any other equipment, as well as disregard of any of the above may result in loss of privileges.