Computers at the VC/UHV Library
In order to provide a pleasant atmosphere for all, we ask for the following considerations:
- Speak softly
- Set cell phones to mute or vibrate. Take your phone conversation outside.
- No food. Drinks must be in closed containers.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Availability permitting, non-enrolled students and general public may use the computers for research purposes.
- Only persons high school age or older may use the computers.
- Enrolled students, faculty, and staff have first priority for use.
- Games are not supported.
- "Adult entertainment" is not allowed.
- Only library-provided software may be used on the computers.
- The download and installation of programs is not permitted.
- Copyright laws must be observed.
- The VC/UHV Library is not responsible for damage done to users' flash drives, discs, or data resulting from any malfunction of library hardware or software.