Skip to main content
- Bednall, D., Oppewal, H., Laochumnanvanit, K., and Nguyen, C. (2018), ‘A trial engagement? Innovative free and other service trials,’ Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 32 (1), 46-56.
- Brockhas, Sl; Amos, C.; Fawcett, A.; Knemeyer, A; and Fawcett, S. (2017). 'Please clap: How customer service quality perception affects the authenticity of sustainability initiatives.' Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice. 25(4), 396-420.
- Devlin, J., Gwynne, A., and Ennew, C. (2002), ‘The antecedents of service expectations,’ The Service Industries Journal, Vol. 22(4), 117-136.
- Javalgi, R., Martin, C., and Young, R. (2006), ‘Marketing Research, market orientation and customer relationship management: a framework and implications for service providers,’ Journal of Services Marketing, Vol. 20(1), 12-23.
- Klassen, K., and Rohleder, T. (2001), ‘ Combining operations and marketing to manage capacity and demand in services,’ The Service Industries Journal, Vol. 21(2), 1-30.
- Ozeum, W.; Patel, A.; Howell, K.; and Lancaster, G. (2017). 'An exploration of consumers' response to online service recovery initiatives.' International Journal of Market Research. 59(1), 97-115.
- Utkarsh, H. and Medhavi, S. (2016), ‘Differences in advertising strategies of service marketers: a content analysis,’ Services Marketing Quarterly, Vol. 37(2), 109-124.
Business Library Resources