The EBSCO eBook Mobile app can be found in the App Store or Play Store on your mobile device.
- Download the app and install it.
- When you first install the app, you will be prompted to authorize your device. This will ensure that EBSCO can transfer a license for each book you download and enforce a checkout period. The license will be tied to your device.
- You will be prompted to find your library so that EBSCO can connect you to the VC/UHV Library eBooks that you’re entitled to access. Select your Country and State from the dropdown menus and you will be presented with a list of possible library matches. Look for "University of Houston-Victoria" or "Victoria College".
- Then you will be ready to search - use "Find Books" at the bottom right of the screen or browse from the Home page.
- When you find a book and select the download option, you will be prompted for a username and password. This is your My EBSCOhost account information (NOT your VC or UHV computer account info).
- To return a book, go to the Bookshelf, click the icon to the right of the title, then select "Return".
For more information...EBSCO eBooks Quick Start Guide