Skip to main content
All eBooks are Not the Same for Printing, Checkout and Download
- They are not all the same format. Some are PDF, some are EPUB. (This is kind of like the difference between a JPEG file and a TIFF file.)
- Some have limited user access (only one person can view or checkout at a time). Sometimes we own more than one copy and this can affect the number of users who can access the book concurrently.
- Some can be checked out and downloaded and some cannot. All can be viewed on a PC or MAC, you don't HAVE to download.
- Checkout periods vary. You can reduce the number of days you want to check something out, but you cannot extend it.
- Some allow print, copy and paste. Some do not. You will find this information when you click on the title in your results screen (see example below).