We are here to help you!
The most important thing you can learn about the library and your librarians is that we are here to help you be a successful student!
We love to answer your questions! Here are examples of the types of questions we get all the time:
- How do I find an eBook on climate change?
- Can I eat in the library?
- I need to find 6 peer-review articles on COVID-19 for a class I'm in. How do I do that?
- How do I book a study room for my friends and I this afternoon?
- Where is the form to get my thesis bound?
There are no dumb questions, just ones that haven't been asked!
5 Ways to Contact Us
We want to make sure that it is easy to contact us. As a result, we have five main ways you can contact us to get help.
- In-person on the UHV campus and at the Katy instructional site
- Call us at 361-570-4166
- Text us at 361-231-3138
- Email us at email@example.com
- Chat us on our library webpages