UHV Library Cards

The Paw Pass that students receive upon registration also serves as your library card. To check out items from the library or use the computers, you will need to stop at the Service Desk on the 2nd floor of University Commons and activate your card.
If you did not receive a Paw Pass, we can issue you one at the Library Services desk. The Paw Pass is issued to all UHV first year students, sophomores living in campus housing, and students who request them in person at Jag Hall in Victoria. The Paw Pass issued by the library has ONLY library privileges until you activate any other services with Resident Life. 
For a replacement Paw Pass or any questions regarding other functions of the card, please contact Resident Life.
Questions regarding library cards should be addressed to Greg Garcia, Circulation Supervisor.

Victoria College Library Cards

If you have not yet been issued a Victoria College student ID, the UHV Library can issue you a library card. VC students are encouraged to get their student IDs before coming to University Commons, but either way we got you covered.
Library cards will be issued to enrolled students under the following guidelines:
  • Your name must appear on enrollment rosters provided to the library by the registrar. If your name is not on the roster, you must have a valid fee statement to verify current enrollment.
  • Please have your Texas Driver's License with you to verify your address.
  • Replacement fee is $3.00.

UH System Students

Students at other UH system campuses who come to Victoria in person may use our library services and check out items. 
Library cards will be issued to enrolled students under the following guidelines:
  • Present a current student ID from your home campus
  • We will make a NONA library card for you and you will be extended those borrowing privileges